Friday, December 18, 2009

Brain Food

As I've been getting my "daily dose of pizza"...I've been inspired to get back into my writing. I've neglected my blog for some time now, especially since school started. I've been too busy working, trying to stay ahead with my class assignments and trying to maintain those relationships that are most important to me. Something had to take the back seat and unfortunately, as is the case most of the time, my writing was the first thing to go.

I realized recently if I spent less time updating my facebook status--I might have more time to write on my blog and/or in my journal. All this microblogging (facebook status updates/twitter) has made me forget how therapeutic writing can be and sometimes your true thoughts and emotions can not be summarized in 140 characters.

1 comment:

koikurasu said...

It is theraputic, isn't it.

So happy I inspired you and I can't wait to read more =)