It started off as a simple accident
Which turned into a frustrated conversation
Thats when things changed
Things got personal
Cheap and easy shots were taken
Never would I have thought I would be going down this road
Never did I think I would be on the edge of losing one of my sisters
Over something as simple as this
You delete me, I delete you
It doesnt take away the memories and moments shared
Its like a game of cards
You try to figure out what cards the other player is holding
You try to figure out what the next move is going to be
You try to figure out if is she bluffing or not
You try to figure out just how far she's going to take it
I never had a good poker face
I fold
You win
If you can even call this winning....
© Jay_Jay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment