skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Shut The Hell Up and Write
Saturday, April 11, 2009
"Que Hora Es?" LMAOOOO!!!
Hola and Welcome to Que Hora Es? The Mexican soap opera for people who only had 3 weeks of Spanish in the 4th grade....
"Donde esta la biblioteca?" "El Pollo Loco es muy deliciosa"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Minions
Food for Thought
Daily Dose of Pizza
Mi Fantasia y My Reality
This is Me.
...Her Randomness....
Curly Fries with That
A4 Princess
FML
VSB
Supernews
Overheard in New York
Rec Room Radio
Musical Laughter
Creative Expression
The Rundown
....
Jay Jay
I am a cynic yet a hopeless romantic... I am sensitive yet a hard ass bitch... I am a walking contradiction... You will love me or hate me but either way I am who I am and I'm okay with that.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(16)
►
December
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(5)
Sibling Rivalry
Jesus v. the Easter Bunny
"Que Hora Es?" LMAOOOO!!!
Shut Up and Write
P.O.W.
►
March
(6)
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment