I'm a bitch...what can I say---its a genetic disposition. I think most people have this filter in their head that allows certain thoughts which should not be spoken to stay unheard. This "filter" allows people to know that some thoughts should stay just that--a passing thought.
Mine is broken! It never seems to work properly when I'm dealing with guys. Which is why I just say whatever pops into my head sometimes without any regard to the consequences of my words. Sparing a guy's feelings doesn't seem to be high on my list of priorities. I've spent many years in many relationships choosing my words carefully and not speaking on some of my thoughts and feelings that I'm at the point where I just don't care enough to hold anything back.
Some call it being mean........I call it being honest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment